"Our mission is to be a diverse school community that (W)elcomes, (S)upports, (H)eightens, and
(S)trengthens both student achievement and creativity within a safe, supportive environment. With the collaboration of faculty, staff, parents and the community, we believe students can reach their greatest potential."
Our vision is for White Station High School to be a student-centered, family-friendly school that represents and appreciates a diverse population, fosters collaboration among parents, staff, and students, and provides a quality education to each student served.
OUR STAFF BELIEVES
- Each student is a valuable human being with unique physical, social,emotional and intellectual needs.
- Every student deserves a safe and comfortable environment in which to learn.
- A positive setting produces students who are well adjusted and self confident.
- We must be flexible and respect the fact that students learn in different ways.
- Students learn best when they have opportunities for success.
- Every student deserves activities that enhance learning.
- Teachers, parents, and students equally share the responsibility of the school'smission and this mission is best accomplished with the support of the surrounding community.
- Culture diversity is our strength and an asset that promotes an appreciation for understanding different peoples and cultures.